Slice Of Life #3 T-This… What Is This?

My dog. Her name is Tulip. She is weird. She does very weird things. Things like laying down and out stretching her back legs. She then drags her back legs and the rest of her body with her front legs… yep… weird… Now, they’re something EVEN weirder that she does. Something that no one can explain. You can even explain the first thing I told you she did! She’s just stretching! But… but what this story is about… can not be explained…

I was walking around the house… I was bored. I wandered into the kitchen and got some pringles. (None of this stuff matters but I’m gonna tell you anyway.) I walked into my room and ate the pringles. Once I was done, I paused the YouTube video I was watching and went to the kitchen to put the bowl back. What I saw… was… I don’t even know. My dog was sitting on her blanket. Only… in a weird way. She was sitting on it with her back legs only, and her front legs were up higher grabbing onto the blanket. Keeping it close to her chest. She was bouncing up and down. Now, it wasn’t like she was just bouncing a little bit. NO SHE WAS PROPERELY GOING FOR IT! And… it was weird… now she does it ALL of the time… and no one understands her.

Thd picture inserted into this post is a shot I snapped WHILE she was ‘twerking’. It’s not too good to help you understand this odd dance… but it is pretty good for a picture. Can’t you see it’s blurry? MOOOOVEMENT. 😆

4 thoughts on “Slice Of Life #3 T-This… What Is This?

1. I love how you started this with the sentence fragment, moved to short sentences for a few lines, and then longer ones. I don’t know if it was intentional, but it was very effective!

I think Tulip is awesome!

2. I have no idea why she would do that… It is pretty weird. But I guess it was fun to watch. I mean how often do you see that. I honestly don’t I so afraid of dogs that I can’t get close to one.