This Recess

This recess me and my friend Sam agreed to write about what happened during recess after recess! Does that make sense? We wanted to see how different our points of view are! So… HERE WE GO!

Sam asked me to play a game called Pixel Soccer. It was sooo hard! After a bit, one of my other friends, Sophie, asked, “Can I play the person who got a goal the next time someone gets a goal.” Sam was confused about what she said… that caused a problem… I’m not gonna get into detail. One of my OTHER friends, Clemintine, was on her iPad putting on a song called, “The Papyrus Song.” AND IT WAS BEAUTIFUL! It was like Papyrus singing to the tune of a song. It… was so mystical. I COULDNT CONTAIN MY JOY! Look it up. Sophie hated it and begged to turn it off, but everyone else there liked it. We kept it on. 😉 Then Clementine put on another Undertale song, Fishy Love… I’m not gonna explain it. Your welcome. Look it up… if you dare. No one liked it except for me and Clementine…. BUT WHO CARES. And that was basically it! 😆

3 thoughts on “This Recess

1. I liked IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!¡!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?!!!!!!!!!!?!!!!!!!!!!?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!